Recent updates and announcements include:
- In September 2022, WorkForce Software integrated the core communication capabilities of WorkForce Experience, including the WorkForce Hub and Digital Assistant, directly into the WorkForce Suite User Interface. This allows customers to access the chat, channels, and broadcast capabilities of WorkForce Experience in the same UI as traditional time, scheduling, absence, and analytics capabilities.
- These communication capabilities have been enhanced to extend the vendor’s vision for smart communications, which provides a layer of automation and automatic generation of suitable context to communications to reduce manager workload and improve the quality of communications and expected outcomes.
- Throughout 2022, the vendor expanded its standard product global template library to include new best practices, rules, and regulations in France, Singapore, Vietnam, South Korea, Spain, and Italy. In addition, the vendor is actively working with industry-leading SI’s to develop country and industry-specific fast implementation packages to support growing demand for the mid-market.
- In March 2023, WorkForce Software developed new HCM and Payroll Connectors for Workday, which utilizes WorkForce Integration Platform APIs for Suite access. Also in March, the vendor released WorkForce Suite Mobile Timesheets as part of its mobile-first strategy to improve automation, reduce manager workload, and improve the overall employee experience.
- Throughout 2022 and early 2023, the vendor continued to expand its broad range of scheduling solutions to improve productivity and automation. Enhancements include automatic publishing of generated shifts, auto-assignment support for multi-week contracts, enhanced editing in the scheduling editor, a new swap schedule screen, new assistant HUB cards for shift swap requests, and the ability to run auto-scheduler for specific employees.
Stay ahead in the rapidly evolving workforce management software market with WorkForce Software’s innovative, purpose-built solutions for scheduling, compliance, analytics, employee self-service, and labor forecasting.
Read the Full Nucleus Research Report Here.