JOLI BEING has announced its immersive wellbeing program curated by Master Practitioners to renew, uplift and inspire guests. The program will run until the end of the year with the Master Practitioners visiting at different times. The menu presents a hybrid of healing and restorative practices alongside alternative methods of therapy, such as Holographic Memory Resolution and heart-centered wellbeing methodology. The curated program is in line with the Four Pillars of JOALI BEING, mind, skin, microbiome and energy.
The curated programme includes:
- June 12-25 Andrea Stuto is JOALI BEING’s Master Trainer in Residence and former professional beach tennis player with a World Ranking No. 9. She will offer a full fitness screening, performance training and sports conditioning.
- July 15 – August 14 Rajesh Ramani and Smitha Jayakumar will use the heart-centred wellbeing methodology, focused on mental, emotional and spiritual wellbeing to help connect guests to their true potential through meditation, one-to-one mentoring and mind training sessions.
- October 2-29 Dr Rachel Maurice will lead Holographic Memory Resolution® and give guests effective and personalized tools for powerful self-healing. Workshops include Luminous self-healing sessions and self-sabotage coaching.
- November 3-30, Aurelio Hammer will perform sound healing to guide guests on a resonant journey. Aurelio is a sound designer, healer and educator. He is a pioneer in development and manufacture of innovative sound healing musical instruments.
- November 23, 2023 – March 1, 2024 Javier de Prado will fuse Eastern and Western healing traditions for transformative healing for guests. He is a master of craniosacral and Watsu therapy, visceral manipulation and Osteothai.
- December 4, 2023- January 4, 2024 Sandro Thiara Mota will bring his pioneering Mota Method that combines breathwork, high-performance fitness, Janzu and ice baths to JOALI BEING. Guests can book a separate five-day program with Mota.
The curated program by the Master Practitioners is in line with JOALI BEING’s core methodology fusing ancient Eastern and Western modern philosophies.