Good morning from Maine where it feels more like late April than early June. After a few days of temperatures in the 80’s (Fahrenheit) I awoke to a damp 47F this morning.
By the time that most of you read this I will be riding my bike on the dirt roads around Mooselookmeguntic Lake. I’m doing a Rebound challenge ride. It’s an event that was created as a spin-off of the Unbound Gravel 200 ride that I completed on this weekend two years ago. It should be fun day on my bike. If you follow me on Strava you’ll be able to see the route I complete and some pictures from the day.
I hope that you have something fun planned for your weekend. If your weekend includes catching up on some reading, take a look at this week’s list of the most popular posts of the week.
These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. The Effects of Talking to Yourself
2. 57 Google Earth & Maps Tutorials for Teachers and Students
3. New Microsoft Word Features to Note
4. 225 NASA Infographics
5. How to Use Google Takeout 2023
6. Five Good Resources for Teaching and Learning About Copyright
7. Ten Ways to Use Adobe Express in School
Self-paced Courses You Can Start Today
Workshops and Keynotes
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 46,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- I update my LinkedIn profile a time or two every week.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- If you’re curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.